I recently had the opportunity to get together (virtually) with Sara, from 90210 Organics, to check out her site and try one of her products.
90210 Organics was started by two California moms who are passionate about living naturally and who want to share that passion with the world.
Jennifer and Sarah love natural, organic products for themselves and their families so they decided to open a store that reflects that love. 90210 Organics brings everyone looking for high quality organic fashion, natural and organic baby products, and beautiful handmade accessories to one place.
90210 Organic carries a huge selection of items ranging from baby items, pet items, bath & body and the list goes on. Additionally, they offer Natural Living Consultations to jump start you and your family on a more natural lifestyle. They are an online-only store, and in my opinion, their site design is very nicely done, beautiful colors and easy to navigate.
Since I am a green business oriented company, I picked the Sustainable Threads Journal. I will start with the description provided on their site:
- These handcrafted journals by Sustainable Threads are made with Re-cycled, Handmade and Tree-free Paper.
- This earth friendly paper is made using 100% Cotton Hosiery Waste – the scrap fabrics, left from making cotton t-shirts – is re-cycled into beautiful, soft fabric paper.
- The paper is Processed Chlorine Free (PCF).
- The prints are made using AZO-free (eco-friendly) dyes.
- In addition, these ‘Creative Solutions’ are crafted by rural / low income artisans, who are gainfully employed in this enterprise in India .
- Beautiful to look at and socially conscious in its nature are unique features of this collection.
I personally picked the green w/ white polka dots journal. First thing I noticed when I recieved my very timely package was the smell. The journal smells like leather, or new money maybe. Maybe it’s a cotton paper smell, but whatever it is I love it. The cream colored “paper” has gold flecks and handmade texture to it. I have been using the journal to take my notes when I am on the phone with my clients and I have really enjoyed this little workbook!
90210 Organic is a great site to browse and find unique, eco-minded gifts for your friends and family. No same-ol same ol at this special boutique!
The gals at 90210 Organics have also extended an offer of one of these Sustainable Threads Journals to one of the Eco-Office Gals readers! So, take this opportunity to go check out 90210 Organics site and find a wish list item. Come back here and comment on your favorite product for an entry! Tweet or blog about the giveaway for additional entries. If you haven’t signed up for my feed yet, go do so for another entry. I will pick a random winner on Wednesday, November 19th. Good Luck!
And this weeks Winner is….
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2008-11-20 00:59:04 UTC