10 easy steps to help you green up your office routine. Try it for Earth Day. Make it a habit.
- Grab an empty paper box and make it a recycle box for your desk.
- Dump your stale coffee on the plants instead of down the drain.
- Shut off the light when you leave the rest room.
- Stop printing emails.
- Going out to lunch? Go local. Walk.
- Sniff out toxic dry erase markers – get them out of the office.
- Collect old magazines around the office and drop them off at a school, or doctors office.
- Got cleaning supplies? Replace with non-toxic as you run out.
- Turn down the thermostat.
- Go meatless – bring in a meatless lunch.
Got an easy step to share? Add it below!