Let’s get this party started!
Earth Day (Month) is here and Eco-Office Gals wants to get as many people as possible on board to grow a little greener. If you’ve been wanting to, trying to, thinking about growing a little greener there’s no better time to do it then now! We don’t want to make you go it alone either. We have once again reached out to our great green cyberspace friends to bring you green products to Green Your World!
The past 2 years of Eco-Office Gals Green My World Giveaway were a HUGE hit and we will give it a go again!!
So, let’s get things started. We’ll give you a chance to check out a few of the initial sponsors and a peek at the prizes coming in, look around their sites and get your creative green juices flowing. So, lets get started!
Welcome all our Earth Day Giveaway Sponsors for 2011 and their generous donations to Green Your World (I will be adding to the list as sponsors come in!):
- Infinite Future, LLC – Six hours of Sustainable Consulting Time (Value – $900)
- Naturally Good Soaps – $75.00 Gift Certificate
- Green Market Girl – $45.00 Gift Certificate
- Naked Binder – Set of 4 Naked Binder Project Binders, Assorted colors, 1.5″ d-ring Roundbacks ($30 Value)
- GlassDharma – eGift Certificate $25.00
- Safer Brand – 1 bottle of 3-in-1 1 bottle of EndALL 1 bottle of Weed & Grass Killer 1 bottle of Oxygen Plus 1 bottle of Tomato and Vegetable Insect Killer ($50 Value)
- Ecologic Brands – One Year of Seventh Generation 4X Detergent ($200+ Value)
- HTG Paper Company – 10 Reams of HTG 100% Wood Free Multi Purpose Paper Letter Size ($64.99 Value)
- ElyOrganics.com – $25.00 eGift Certificate
- Soaps by Nature – Handcrafted Lip Balm Sampler ($17 Value)
- The GrapeSeed Company – Wine Bar & Butter Gift Set ($22 Value)
This list is growing by the day sooo… here’s the deal, one person will win it ALL! Put your green recycled thinking caps on since you will need to do a little work! You need to green up your act! Absolutely, no “Thanks for the great giveaway” comments, they WILL be deleted. DO NOT copy and paste someone’s comment as your own, be original. You can enter as many times as you’d like as long as you follow one of the options below. For shipping purposes – US residents only, please. Contest will end April 22nd Earth Day, at 12 noon (EST). One winner will be picked to win the whole thing! This will not be a random drawing, rather the person that really seems to put some effort towards making a difference in their life will be given the chance to make their changes with these great products!
- First & Mandatory! Pick a green step that will help the environment. Something new, that you are not already doing. Leave a comment about it, or if you post about it on your own blog, provide a link in your comment so we can check it out!
- Leave a comment about any progress and achievements in your green goals, too. Let us know how it’s going!
- Leave a unique tip to be green, chemical free, etc
- Visit the sponsors and let us know how one of their products could help your green up your act. Leave a link to the product so we can all check it out.
- Send out a tweet about the giveaway & consider using the #earthtweet hashtag – be sure to include a link to it.
- Use other Social Networking avenues to get the word out about the giveaway and let us know which ones you did.
- Add the giveaway button to your sidebar and let us know you did. Here’s the code:
<a href=”http://eco-officegals.com/2011/04/04/3rd-annual-gmw-earth-day-giveaway-2011/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://eco-officegals.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/earthday.png” border=”0″ alt=”Green My World”></a>
- Think a product is so awesome on one of our sponsors sites, you can’t wait to win before you buy? Leave 5 separate entries telling us what you bought from who — we will confirm.
Be sure to sign up for Eco-Office Gals RSS by feed or email. I’ll be continuing to bring you information, tips and events from our sponsors and may just throw in a few extra ways to enter as we go along!
WE HAVE A WINNER!
This is never an easy decision, some of you have been leaving some great tips, sharing wonderful green efforts, and sharing the giveaway with all your might! Sometimes it may be easier to just pick a random winner, but this gives others great ideas and encourages us all to be friendly to the earth.
As in years past one of you has risen above the others, has taken the effort to share your green steps and promote the giveaway just a little bit more. GreenEcoChick really seems to be making some great green efforts currently and is looking forward to new green changes in her future. She also took the time to share the giveaway consistently. All the way around she shone through the greenest! I hope you enjoy making your world even more greener with these great prizes! Congrats!!