Sarva Natural Artisan Soaps are all-natural luxury vegetable soaps, crafted in artisanal fashion, in harmony with nature. Sarva soaps are artistic, exclusive treasures from one single artisan who practices her craft in an old-fashioned way, working entirely by hand, in very small batches. These soaps are getting a lot of attention lately… the Handcrafted Soapmaker’s Guild has chosen to use a photo of Sarva soaps for their ad in the Holiday issue of Martha Stewart’s Body + Soul Magazine!
Sarva soaps are:
- crafted entirely by hand, start to finish, in small batches
- rich in natural glycerin, often removed from commercial soaps
- full of nature’s finest… pampering vegetable oils and luxury ingredients
- scented with carefully selected custom-blended essential oils
- colored with botanicals, spices, and clays
- cruelty free, vegetarian friendly
- fully biodegradable
- packaged in recycled and recyclable materials
Sarva offers you this one-of-a-kind Spa Series Trio, valued at $22.50, a custom creation just for this giveaway! Packaged in all recycled papers and tied with natural jute twine, this is eco-friendly luxury at its finest.
- Benigara: The word Benigara refers to a very particular shade of red in the Japanese language, the oxide red stain of traditional Japanese buildings. You’ll find that same shade of red in the speckles in this soap, along with a mysterious, meditative essential oil blend reminiscent of the finest Asian incense. This luxury formulation contains rice bran oil and macadamia nut oil, both very popular in Japanese culture for skin care.
- Oats and Honey: Sweet mildness! You won’t believe the lather. Oat flour and nurturing honey in a silky soymilk base, with a heavenly toasted honey-oat scent. (Remember Bit-O-Honey candies? Yep, just like that.) Superfatted with rich apricot kernel oil. Sarva supports local business and uses local raw Ohio honey.
- Miss Lily: Originally designed as a soap for babies and named after one very special little person… but grownups love it just as much! Miss Lily has a gentle, abundant, creamy lather. There is just a touch of lavender essential oil, providing a soft, comforting scent. Calendula-infused olive oil, along with shea butter, creates a wonderfully mild formula. All pigments are natural, so there’s nothing funky going on your skin!
Want to win this fabulous Sarva Spa Series custom soap trio? Either visit Sarva Natural Artisan Soaps and come back here to comment on your favorite product, sign up for the Eco-Office Gals updates and comment to let me know you did… or both for 2 entries! Let others know about today’s giveaway by posting on your blog or Twitter for additional entries. For each entry leave a separate comment. Winners will be announced this evening! Good luck!!
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2008-10-28 00:46:30 UTC
Jen at Caterpillars Soy Candles Conagrats