Happy 2010! I hope it has been a happy and safe one so far and continues to be so! Let’s start off the year with a straight giveaway. Something special for one of my readers to start off 2010 right.
Tara Burner owner of Revived Jewelry has made a special, custom necklace for one of my loyal readers. Tara’s description of this beautiful piece of upcycled eco-art:
Made from Tiger’s Eye, recycled aluminum wire and a sterling silver charm with “Believe” on it.
“It is easier to believe than to doubt.” ~E.D. Martin
Each of these items is made of a gemstone that was hand chosen for the necklace.
Recycled copper wiring and other recycled wiring is used on each necklace.
Each is designed by hand and done so with feeling, care, love and prayer along with being energized creating your one of a kind Revived Jewelry item.
Each necklace comes on a black imitation leather cord tied in a double slip knot for easy adjusting to whatever length you desire.
Each necklace comes in an organza bag with a card describing Revived Jewelry.
A huge Thank You to Tara for making this custom piece of upcycled jewelry for my readers! Want to win? Do as many of the below as you wish and leave a separate comment for each one:
- Visit one of Tara’s many sites found at the bottom of Tara Burner and comment here on a product you would love to try, something you learn from the one of the sites, or leave a comment on one of her sites and link to it here.
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post.
- Follow @TaraBurner on Twitter and retweet: Custom, Upcycled Jewelry Giveaway by Revived Jewelry! http://bit.ly/4Hj091 #giveaway #green comment that you did.
- Stumble this giveaway
- Use other forms of social networking to spread the word about this giveaway.
- Subscribe to my feed to stay up to date with the latest from Eco-Office Gals.
- Buy anything from Revived Jewelry and comment 5 times that you did! (I will confirm)
The deadline for entering is Wednesday 1/06/09 at 8pm EST at which time one winner will be randomly chosen. Please don’t forget to leave a separate entry and any entries that show obvious laziness i.e. a simple “Thanks for the great giveaway” will not be published therefore not counted. It’s just not fair for the people that do know how to follow simple directions. US residents only. Thanks!
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-01-07 12:45:05 UTC
Crystal enjoy your necklace.