Happy Monday! In attempt to get life and work back on a more normal path I am moving you gently back into a Flaunt It! with some awesome soothing tea! Teatulia tea is single-garden-direct sustainable tea. In short, it is fresher and more social & environmentally responsible then the mainstream tea you buy at the store. More (from the site):
Teatulia’s mission is to sustain the land and the people while producing top-quality organic tea.
Established on virgin soil and grown following Masanobu Fukuoka’s “natural farming” method, Teatulia is the only tea garden in Bangladesh to be USDA certified organic and the only garden we know of that has approached tea cultivation this way.
At Teatulia we:
- Do virtually no tilling, weeding, etc.
- Develop the soil with cover crops and mulch
- Utilize water bodies & herbal shade trees to restore the eco-balance to the area
- Use only natural pest & weed controls
- Nourish the land with bio-fertilizers
- Protect wildlife
- Process the tea in bio-gas plants
I had the pleasure of trying Teatulia’s white and green tea. I must admit I had not even tried green tea up until delivery of Teatulia’s tea. Green tea just never sounded appealing to me, so I had stayed away. I had been hearing about white tea and was particularly interested in trying it out. Well, I must say I was incredibly impressed with both! They both tasted fabulous and refreshing. Additionally, the packaging is waste free with biodegradable tea bags and containers made from recycled paper, water based ink and it’s all compostable!
Want the opportunity to try some of Teatulia’s wonderful tea? Teatulia will be offering one of my readers the opportunity to win their Signature Tea Pack consisting of their black, green and white teas.
- Visit Teatulia let me know what you would buy or build from their product.
- Follow Teatulia on Twitter and comment with your Twitter name.
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post.
- Tweet this giveaway
- Stumble this giveaway
- Use other forms of social networking to spread the word about this giveaway.
- Subscribe to my feed to stay up to date with the latest from Eco-Office Gals.
- Buy anything from Teatulia (don’t forget to use your coupon code) and comment 5 times that you did! (I will confirm)
One winner will be chosen on Wednesday 7/22/09. Please don’t forget to leave a separate entry and any entries that show obvious laziness i.e. a simple “Thanks for the great giveaway” will not be published therefore not counted. It’s just not fair for the people that do know how to follow simple directions. US residents only. Thanks!
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2009-07-23 14:40:50 UTC
Congrats Barbara Wright!