I hope everyone enjoyed reading about the wonderful personal care products I received.
Part two will focus on everything else.
- I got the cream cleanser from EcoStore USA. It is a cleanser that can be used to clean just about any surface. I love the smell and I love that it is earth-friendly and not harmful to me and my family.
- From Naked Binder, I received 9 binders in different colors. These are great! They are sturdy and will last, not to mention they are very green. I will be able to find many good purposes for these.
- From Buygreen.com I decided to get a wool pillow, it is standard size and firm and I love it! It seems like it has been a long time since I had a really good, quality pillow, but now I finally have one that is green and healthy. Definitely one of my favorites.
- Watercheck.biz sent me an indoor water conservation kit. I have not had the opportunity to use everything in the kit yet, but it is a great little kit to help you make your home more eco-conscious.
- Ecominders sent me some of all 3 of their product lines. I also received t-shirts and a reusable tote, which I take to the farmers market with me every Thursday. I love these products. They serve as great reminders to take steps to be more friendly to the planet and to be more conscious of what we are doing.
- Barefoot Books sent me 2 books from their collection. One called Whole World and another called The Sun in Me. These are both great books to teach children about being kind to the planet and about the earth and all of the beautiful things that it holds
- weeBgreen sent a kidzsack that is adorable!!! I don’t have any children, but I know just the little girl who will absolutely love it! These little bags are great, they are recycled and the markers are non-toxic.
- Project GLO sent me 15 pens, and I absolutely love them!!! These pens are so great to use and so great for the planet.
- From Intentionkits.com I received an intention kit with confidence, strength, and courage intention cards and intention tiles with the words power, strength, confidence, courage, and Ask! Believe! Receive! These are great little kits to help focus on areas in which one feels they need help or improvement.
- From Natural Luxe I ordered a scrabble tile pendant which I absolutely adore! This is another one of my favorite items. I had a very hard time choosing what to order with my gift certificate, but I am so glad that I chose this.
- From Happy Baby Organics I received coupons for trial offers for many of their meals. As I stated before I do not have children, but I am going to give these to some friends so that they can try the products.
Thanks again Eco-Office Gals for giving me the opportunity to try these products and to get to know these wonderful companies!