You’re taking steps to make your office a nice shade of green and you are to be envied for your efforts! Now your partner or co-worker has a life even coming up; a wedding, a baby, retirement or any of the other many reasons we have to pass the card around and collect for a gift.
Are your green efforts being left at the door when it comes to gift ideas? It shouldn’t be!
Here is a list of eco-friendly ideas that can all be found through my resources on Eco-Gifts.
- Unconditional Love Spa Kit $29.95 at Organic Style – This collection is created by Erbaviva, renowned for their uncompromising commitment to the ultimate organic standards in beauty and skincare, and used faithfully by some of the most famous and photographed women in the world. Great for a bridal shower gift!
- Businessweek Subscription $29.97 by Zinio Digital Magazine – for the business partner that is ALL business. This paperless edition of his favorite magazine will be sure to appeal to his green side.
- Resource Revival Business Card Holder $12.00 at Green Loop – a fun accessory for any one’s desk! This business card holder is made out of bike gears. Fun stuff!
- Natural Head to Toe Kit $15.99 at Watkins – For the work buddy that you’re always borrowing lotion from! Mini bottles of several of the natural head to toe favorites. BTW – the Lemon Cream sent is yummy enough to eat!
- Angel Baby Gift Kit $44.95 at TaraLuna – A wonderful baby shower gift which includes a 100% certified organic tee, Angel Bath Blossoms, Angel Baby Bottom Balm, Angel Baby Diaper rash Soap, & Angel Baby Oil.
- Organic French Roast $10.95 LeCafe Boutique – for your coffee loving co-worker! Entice them with coffee that is fresh roasted the day it ships. Maybe they will think twice before going to the local coffee shop!
- Organic Bath Towel Set $27.50 from GreenNest – A wonderful gift idea for the office wedding shower. Bath Towels are 600 gram weight twill weave in ivory or white. Size 28″ x 54″. All are made of Indian organically grown cotton, Ivory or White in 600 GSM (grams per square meter) twill weave.
- Change Shirt $20.00 at The Green Path Company – For the Nature Lover “Natural Inspiration: Change is inevitable, Accept it, Embrace it and take advantage of the opportunities it presents!” Printed on 100% Cotton T-shirts.
- True Green At Work $19.95 st the National Geographic Store – A gift for the break room. All your employees can take a glance at this informative book and figure out their next step to greening your office!
This is only a small sample of the many green options Eco-Office Gals has to offer so be sure to visit!
Don’t forget: Sign up for the Eco-Office Gals Newsletter by August 1 to be entered in for a chance to win eco-office supplies! Good Luck!