Join The Nature Conservancy in their 2011 Earth Day campaign, called Picnic for the Planet.They ‘re asking people to celebrate the planet by rounding up some friends and taking the planet out to lunch. They already have a number of meetups going on around the globe; just visit our map to find a picnic near you or see how you can start your own.
Like to do more? Visit their top 5 Earth Day action list below and spread the word!
Top 5 Earth Day Actions (includes Tweets / Status Updates):
1. Eat Smart. Learn what’s in your food! #picnic11
2. Eat Local See where @Nature_org conservation work & food production intersect. #picnic11
3. Eat Sustainably Why is choosing sustainable seafood important? #picnic11
4. Eat Green Need tips on adding fruits and veggies to your diet? #picnic11
5. Eat Out Get ready for #EarthDay! Find a local Picnic for the Planet! #picnic11
Leave a Reply