There has been a lot of bubble buzz from the blogosphere. On the heels of Johnson & Johnson’s Big Bubblin’ Stars Contest many concerned parents and consumers have brought to light J&J’s use of toxic chemicals in their baby bath products. Now, I don’t blog much about green home and family issues, since there are plenty of great resources, some of them my own awesome clients. However, I think it is an important issue to bring up and support. Rather then reinvent the wheel I will simply show some link love support. I hope you will take a minute to read, learn and comment.
- The Green Parent – Green Moms tell J&J to get the chemicals out
- Green & Clean Mom – I use toxic chemicals on my kids, do you?
- The Good Human – Johnson & Johnson Going Green With 1,4-Dioxane And Formaldehyde In Products?
- The Soft Landing – Johnson & Johnson Starts a “Green” Social Media Campaign but Neglects to Remove Toxic Chemicals
- Organic Mania – It May Be April Fool’s Day, But Toxins in Baby Bath are No Joke
- Big Green Purse – Should Soap Bubbles Make Your Baby Sick? Tell J&J No!
- Nature Moms – The Toxic Bubble Bath Debate
- The Green Phone Booth – Bubble Baths We Can Feel Good About
All the best!