This week I bring you the company WeeBGreen. Teresa started WeeBGreen to promote buying local & handmade.
WeeBGreen’s philosophy from the site:
- What we are here for is to do our wee part in caring for the one earth we have & instilling positive values in our wee ones.
- We are here to help you find items that are handmade by wonderfully creative & talented folks & promote buying locally / regionally.
- We are here to help you find that unique, one of a kind gift for a wee one in your life.
- We are here to share information & tips we find useful for ourselves & our community in an effort to be friendlier to our earth.
Hand-dyed organic cotton French Terry cloth
Organic cotton thread
Solar Polar has a stitched side loop for easy-peasy drying on a hook
A printed recycled paper sleeve includes materials used (as listed above) and care instructions.
This bath mit was SO cute and the girls love playing with it in the bath, all while getting cleaned up. WeeBGreen also offers adorable apparel, blankets, belts and so much more. You can additionally shop by available state to make sure you are shopping locally! The site is very well laid out and Teresa has been a pleasure to meet and network with.
So, Let’s get back on a roll with Flaunt It! Monday! One of my readers will win a $25 gift certificate to spend on any of the great products WeeBGreen has to offer. Do as many of the below as you wish and leave a separate comment for each one.
- Visit WeeBGreen and comment here on which product you would love to try
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post.
- Tweet this giveaway
- Stumble this giveaway
- Use other forms of social networking to spread the word about this giveaway.
- Subscribe to my feed to stay up to date with the latest from Eco-Office Gals.
- Buy anything from WeeBGreen and comment 5 times that you did! (I will confirm)
One winner will be chosen on Wednesday 5/06/09. Please don’t forget to leave a separate entry and any entries that show obvious laziness i.e. a simple “Thanks for the great giveaway” will not be published therefore not counted. It’s just not fair for the people that do know how to follow simple directions. US residents only. Thanks!
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2009-05-07 12:38:08 UTC
Congrats to Susan Varney – “i like the Elements Organic Cotton T-Shirt” Enjoy!