This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bloomingdale’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
With Earth Month still going strong here is a fun activity to celebrate the Earth. Put your fun creative skills to the test and design a Tote-ally Green Tote for Bloomingdale’s!
Check out the Tote-ally Green design contest to design your own Tote contest, from Bloomingdales and famed handbag designer Rebecca Minkoff. What’s your style? Modern? Whimsical? Simple? Splashy? Anything goes, just make it yours! Then share it with everyone you know and get them to vote for you, who knows… you may even get some green to go with your green bag design!
Now that’s my design to the right. Maybe a little too simple, but that’s ok I can go make another one, and another….
Or if you like my simple design, feel free to vote for it, I’d be honored!
A chic reusable tote is the perfect accessory for any activity! Grocery shopping, picnic, day of errands, the beach, etc. Every little bit can help us conserve and look chic doing it! Be sure to leave a link to your design in the comments below so we can check it out and vote for our favorite, too!
– Contest runs from April 7- April 25, 2010
– One winner will be chosen everyday, based on Bloomingdales favorite submissions, and will receive a $100 Gift Card
– Submissions will be whittled down to 50 favorites based on user votes
– Grand prize winner who will receive a $2,000 shopping spree and the winning design will be sold exclusively at bloomingdales.com.
– Entrant with the most votes can also win $1,000 shopping spree
So give it a go readers! Design an adorable tote that you would love to show off, and have the whole world show off too! Happy creating!