As I was getting my daily dose of Twittering this evening, I saw a tweet addressed to me… I’ve been tagged. I had seen this before on Twitter, but never thought twice about what it was, so i clicked the link to check it out.
So, here it is.. the rules to the game of ‘social networking’ tag.
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter
So, I was tagged by Gina Loree at Grace In Gravity
7 things about me…
- I lived in Abu Dhabi, UAE for 9 years of my life, step father worked there.
- I dropped out of school in 10th grade, but went to day, night & summer school to make it up and graduated with honors.
- Most things I excel in are things I am self-taught in.
- I love Anne Rice books, when I have time to read.
- I was playmates with Sean Lennon, John Lennon’s son, when we were toddlers.
- I spent my first night in the first home I ever owned last night.
- I lost my BFF to cancer last year and I miss her so much.
Okay, and now to show some link love.
- Dianna http://www.mamainpajamas.com/ Twitter: @mamainpajamas
- Angie http://www.5vinezmonkeys.com/ Twitter: @angievinez
- Rae Lynn http://www.kidzcomfort.com/blog Twitter: @kidzcomfort
- Julie http://writingroads.com/blog/ Twitter: @writingroads
- Michelle: http://sarvasoap.wordpress.com/ Twitter: @sarvasoap
- Ashley Sue http://www.greengrounded.com/ Twitter: @AshleySue
- Lisa http://cactusandivy.blogspot.com/ Twitter: @cactusandivy
Ok there you go, 7 blogs and tweet people you may or may not know, but I hope you’ll check them out and meet someone new! If I tagged ya, hope you’ll go with the flow and show some link love!
Tag… you’re it! Have a great night!